In Bexley, the local authority makes decisions about admitting children to community schools in Reception. In-year admissions are made via the local authority and places offered by the school according to availability of spaces.
For full procedures and to apply for a space at Belmont, please click here.
- Parents are invited to apply for places in our nursery for September 2019.
- If your child was born between 01/09/15 and 31/08/16. Applications must be made directly with Bexley Council school admissions
- We have provision for 26 part time morning placements offering 15 hours per week.
- If your child was born between 01/09/14 and 31/08/15 they are eligible to start Reception in September 2019.
- Parents are invited to apply for places in our Reception for September 2019 and are advised to consult the Bexley Primary Admissions 2019/20 for guidance using the above link.
- Belmont will admit 60 pupils into the two Reception classes each September.
- Applications for Reception places must be submitted to Bexley admissions.
In-Year School Admissions
If you have recently been informed by Bexley admissions that your child has been allocated a place at Belmont, you will be contacted by the school and invited to visit with your child. Parents will be asked to complete the necessary forms to process the admission and you and your child will be given the opportunity to view the school. Once all relevant documentation has been completed and received, your child will usually join us within two weeks.