At Belmont, we value the important role parents and carers play in a child’s education.
We consider home and school to be partners in ensuring all of our pupils reach their potential. We realise that the strategies and approaches used in our school may be unfamiliar to you so we seek opportunities to work together to share our philosophy and give practical support so you can help your child with their learning outside of school.
2019 - 2020
Our workshop offer for this academic year will be published in the coming weeks.
2018 - 2019
- Phonics workshop for parents in Year 1 - 1st November 2018
- Phonics workshop for parents in Year 2 - Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Phonics workshop for parents in Reception - Friday 16th November 2018
- Supporting reading at home workshop for parents in Year 3 and Yera 4 - Wednesday 21st November 2018
- Maths strategies for parents in Year 5 and Year 6 - Tuesday 27th November 2018
2017 - 18
- Phonics workshop for parents in EYFS and KS1 (October '17)
- Year 6 SATs arrangements (November '17)
- Curriculum Evening - an introduction to the Singapore Bar method for parents (November '17) - see attached presentation