In Bexley, the local authority makes decisions about admitting children to community schools in Reception. In-year admissions are made via the local authority and places offered by the school according to availability of spaces.
For full procedures and to apply for a space at Belmont please refer to Bexley Admissions - please click here.
- Parents are invited to apply for the places in our nursery for September 2024.
- If your child was born between 01/09/20 and 31/08/21. Applications must be made directly with Bexley Council school admissions
- We have provision for 26 part time morning placements offering 15 hours per week.
- If your child was born between 01/09/19 and 31/08/20 they are eligible to start Reception in September 2024.
- Parents are invited to apply for places in our Reception for September 2024 and are advised to consult the Bexley Primary Admissions 2024/25 for guidance using the above link.
- Belmont will admit 60 pupils into the two Reception classes each September.
- Applications for Reception places must be submitted to Bexley admissions.
To find out more about Belmont's admission arrangements Admission Arrangements 2024/2025
Wednesday 11th October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Thursday 16th Noverber - 10.30am - 11.30am
PLEASE NOTE : The closing date for 2024/25 admissions is Sunday 15th January 2024
Please find the links below for Bexley Council Admissions:
If you have recently been informed by Bexley admissions that your child has been allocated a place at Belmont, you will be contacted by the school and invited to visit with your child. Parents will be asked to complete the necessary forms to process the admission and you and your child will be given the opportunity to view the school. Once all relevant documentation has been completed and received, your child will usually join us within two weeks.
Transition to Secondary School – 2024
We have now received the secondary transfer booklet for Bexley for pupils due to start secondary school in September 2024. This can be accessed using the following link:
For ease of reference, we have also attached further information detailing how to apply, common myths also produced by Bexley.
Please note that it remains the responsibility of the parent/carer to apply for a secondary school place by 31st October 2023. Applications received after this date will be deemed as ‘late applications’ and may result in your child not receiving a school of their choice.